iRocker All Around Inflatable SUP Package
- What Makes This Inflatable Sup Stand Out
- Works well in different water conditions
- Incredibly tough and well-made
- Wide and stable
- Customizable fin system
- Comes with a large accessory package
Size: 11ft (L) x 32in (W) x 6in (T)
Like all other iRocker inflatable paddle boards, this board is loaded with useful additions. In fact, it’s this abundance of features that make it so popular among paddleboarders. Unlike many other boards on the market, this one comes with a well-designed deck to give you maximum comfort and ease of use, as well as all the additional equipment you need to go out on the water straight away. Take a quick look at all the on-deck features that the All-Around board offers:
- Three removable fins for customizing board performance
- Stainless steel D-rings for attaching a seat or some of your gear
- EVA foam padded deck for comfort and stability
- Rear D-ring for securing the ankle leash
- Bungee corded storage for securing your equipment
- Child safety grab handles at the nose
- Action mount for a rod holder, camera, or a phone holder
- Neoprene carry handle in the middle
Length: 11 feet
Width: 32 inches
Thickness: 6 inches
Weight: 27 pounds
Capacity: 435 pounds
Inflates to: 15PSI
Material: Quad-layer military-grade PVC
Warranty: 2-year warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee
Included accessories: SUP paddle, travel backpack, ankle leash, hand pump (triple-action with a pressure gauge), three fins, repair kit, user manual
Optional add-ons (sold separately): Kayak seat kit, iRocker cooler bag, fishing rod holder, shoulder carry strap, iRocker waterproof speaker
Performance: Riders say that the iRocker All-Around delivers top-level stability without compromising speed too much. Sure, it isn’t the fastest board out there, but it’s not painfully slow either. Besides, it feels very solid when riding it, with hardly any flex even when under a lot of weight. This gives you a nicer feeling and resembles riding a hardboard.
As its name says, this truly is an all-around board. People often enjoy it for recreation, having fun with their family, or practicing some yoga poses. Some riders have also used this board for SUP surfing, with great success. The tri-fin configuration allows you to customize the performance for different circumstances, and the board shape helps too.
Another thing worth mentioning is the paddle. Users say it goes easy on your arms and shoulders, allowing you to paddle for a longer time. The included SUP paddle consists of a 3-piece fiberglass shaft and a nylon blade colored to match the board. It can be adjusted anywhere between 63 and 85 inches, giving you a comfy position regardless of your height.
Design: When it comes to the overall design, this board is really impressive. The deck is covered with a premium EVA foam pad, that feels very soft under your feet (or hands), while also giving you a good foot grip and a stable position when paddling the SUP.
Another great thing is that the board comes with plenty of D-rings. The ones in the front are combined with bungee cords to create neat and spacious storage space. This storage area is handy for securing things like a dry bag or a lunch cooler. It can also be used as a sitting area for your child, and even has safety grab handles on the sides.
On the sides of the deck, you will find an additional 8 rings which you can use however you like. People have used it for installing a kayak seat, securing some gear, or even rigging it with bungee cords to create additional storage space.
As we mentioned earlier, the All-Around comes with an Action mount (in the right front corner of the storage area). Having it is very convenient for quickly installing gear holders and mounting a GoPro, cell phone, or a fishing rod if you’re into SUP fishing.
Construction: Users are clearly impressed with how tough this board actually is. Like other iRocker inflatable paddle boards, this one features their patented quad-layer PVC construction, which is almost indestructible. On top of this, the board is made with a drop-stitch interior structure that gives it its fantastic rigidity. While on the subject of rigidity, it can easily be compared to a hard SUP, which is a huge compliment.
On the other hand, this makes it a bit heavier than other inflatables, but this is the price of quality. As a nice touch, the manufacturer gives you a generous two-year warranty on the product, as well as a repair kit (valve wrench, 3 fin lever lock, 3 PVC patches) if you need to perform a quick fix.
Portability: Riders agree that taking the board with you or storing the SUP has never been easier. By including the travel backpack in this package, iRocker allows you to compactly pack the board and all of the SUP accessories before putting it in the trunk of your car or even on a plane.
You might also like: Ancheer Inflatable Paddle Board 10’
As for the board bag itself, it’s made of tough fabric with grab handles on the side and top, and a wide zippered opening to easily pack the deflated board. Of course, the back panel and the shoulder straps are padded, so you don’t really feel the weight when carrying the board on your back.
- Incredibly easy to paddle and turn
- Suitable for different rider weight and size
- Large storage area and a high weight capacity
- Plenty of D-rings for customizing the deck
- Child and pet-friendly
- Top-level build quality
- Could use a tail grab handle and a tow ring
- The center carry handle doesn’t lay flat
- A bit heavier than other inflatables
- Price: 100% – We think that the price for this board is more than justified – you really can’t ask for more. There aren’t many other products out there that offer such a rich package while remaining affordable to an average paddler.
- Material: 90% – The praise that the quad-layer PVC gets from riders really says a lot. It’s more durable and rigid than most of its competition, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of paddleboarding without constantly having to worry whether you’re going to scratch it on a rock or a branch.
- Design: 100% – The design of the iRocker All-Around is amazing, and we are really impressed with it. Even though there’s no such thing as perfect, they really try hard to make this board a fantastic experience for the user. Sure, there’s room for improvement (rear grab handle or a tow ring), but these are insignificant when looking at the bigger picture. On top of all this, we really like how this board looks, and you’ll certainly attract some looks on the water.
- Overall: 97% – Bottom line, this is one awesome board. We like how easy it is to use, regardless of your previous paddling experience. And if you think about how long-lasting this board is, it really seems like a smart purchase.
Globo Surf Overview
There are plenty of reasons why the iRocker All-Around 11′ is a paddler favorite. With the harmony between performance and stability, it has plenty to offer to anyone. This is a board that is capable of many things on the water – recreation, touring, tackling surf, or even high-energy activities like SUP fitness. It comes in a neat backpack with everything you need to set it up, so you can take it literally anywhere. All things considered, it’s one of the best options if you’re looking for an inflatable SUP.
Single Products paddle Board Reviews:
- NIXY Newport G4 10’6” All Around iSUP
- MC Conks Go Explore SUP Review
- NIXY Newport SUP Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Review
- Bay Sports 2019 10’8 Seek Paddleboard Review
- Peak All Around Inflatable Paddle Board Review
- Vilano Navigator 10′ Paddleboard Review
- Pathfinder Inflatable Paddleboard Review
- Aqua Marina Vapor Paddleboard Review
- Thurso Surf 10’6 Waterwalker Inflatable SUP Review
- Tower Adventurer 2 Inflatable SUP Review
- Blue Wave Sports Stingray Inflatable SUP Review