The Ancheer 10’ iSUP is an ideal inflatable paddleboard that will offer you everything at a striking price. It comes with plenty of impressive features that will surely make you spend hours of fun in the water. It features a compact design suitable for people of all ages. This paddleboard which is 10 feet tall, 32 inches wide, and 6 inches thick, comes in an all-inclusive package with everything you need to handle it, no matter your skill level.
It is covered with a single layer of military-grade PVC and has drop-stitch construction to keep the top and bottom together to ensure high stiffness, extended durability, and great performance. With an all-around design, it meets your expectations in flat water and on the waves as well, making it a great choice for long-distance touring.
Some other features include:
- The stable deck pad provides the rider with comfort and stability in all situations.
- The bungee cord attached to steel D-rings makes it easier for the rider to carry and transport the paddleboard.
- With the nylon carry handle, it is easy to carry the board upon inflation.
- The diamond groove traction makes the deck pad non-abrasive when knee paddling.
- A D-ring at the rear end can be used to tie an ankle leash from the safety point of view or to tie the board to a dock when necessary.
- The tri-fin set up aids you in maintaining the right track, making it more stable.
- Two fixed fins on the sides give the necessary stability in more shallow water or surf conditions.
- The third removable fin keeps you on track to avoid aimless paddling around.
- A dual-action pump and a repair kit.
- Once deflated, it can be easily rolled and kept inside the bag.
Length: 10’/3.04 m
Weight: 32 lbs./14.5kg
Weight capacity: 350 lbs./158.7kg
Fin system: 3 fins
Main highlight: Diamond groove traction
PSI: Inflates to 15 PSI
Inflation time: Less than 5 minutes
Pump type: Pump with integrated pressure gauge
Paddle type: 3=piece adjustable aluminum paddles
Outer shell: 1-layer PVC
Inner construction: Drop stitch
Bungee cord: Yes
Warranty: 1 year
Portability and Setup: Customers have necessarily nothing negative to say about this Ancheer up. Beginners, as well as experienced users, are fans of the board. Being lightweight makes it an ideal choice for outdoor adventures and travels. Despite the fact it is an inflatable model, it offers reliability and robustness. Plus, it is much easier to transport and store in a backpack. Inflating the board is a piece of cake and takes less than 5 minutes. It is quite easy to carry to water even when inflated, with the help of a carrying handle in the center.
Usability: This 10 feet board can be comfortably enjoyed by users of all age groups and heights. While its length makes it suitable for adults, its lightweight keeps it suitable for children at the same time. The thickness of the board aids better water tracking no matter your paddling experience level.
This Ancheer paddleboard is quite ideal for small paddlers, and the 3-piece adjustable SUP paddle offers extra stability. The paddle takes only 3 seconds to assemble and take apart, making it fit for anyone to use. You can paddle with a small dog on board if you want. Additionally, the large, non-slip deck on the board restricts you from falling irrespective of your skill level.
Another thing to like about is that it maintains its inflation for about a month. Therefore, you don’t have to inflate and deflate it every time you use it. Plus, it is highly recommended for those with limited space. It can be rolled up in the shape of a sleeping bag, making it a lot easier to travel and store right away.
The high-quality construction makes it durable, and you won’t have to buy another paddleboard for a long time. Other than paddling the board, this Ancheer paddleboard can be effectively used for yoga, SUP fishing, and sight-seeing on flat water.
Performance: The design and structure make it a highly stable choice for everyone. It is relatively short for an all-around, and the short paddles get the most out of it. However, for a large paddler, it won’t be fast or stable enough.
The tri-fin system keeps the board straight while gliding on the water all the while being decently maneuverable. It’s the paddling on rough water where this Ancheer paddleboard fails. Its shape and stability keep it from being effective for surfing.
Based on our assessment, here is our rating of Acheer 10’ iSUP:
Price – 100%: It comparatively provides a fantastic value for the super versatile and stable paddleboard it is. Other cheap SUP’s contain a single fin while this offers a tri-fin setup at an affordable price.
Material – 95%: The material used for the construction is of high quality, making it stiff and durable. However, 2 layers of PVC can be used to increase durability.
You might also like: Ancheer Inflatable Paddle Board 10’
Versatility – 96%: It is competitively a versatile option available in the market.
Stability – 100%: The Ancheer paddleboard is incredibly stable under a tri-fin setup, offering a better paddle experience and making it a great option for learning how to SUP.
Portability – 100%: It is ultra-portable therefore, perfect for your outdoor adventures.
Performance – 93%: This paddleboard offers good performance on flat water and suitable for long-distance touring.
Overall – 97%: The Ancheer 10’ iSUP is a great all-around paddleboard that brings with it many glimpses of performances. They offer an amazing experience on the water.
Globo Surf Overview
Incredibly stable, versatile, and lightweight, this is a go-to board for board paddlers of all ages and sizes. Have you never paddled before? This is the perfect fit for you. On the other hand, experienced and serious paddlers may prefer a longer board.
Despite having some glitches, with a simple and practical design, this board serves its purpose. If you are looking for an ideal all-around board for all kinds of paddle-boarders and worth the money, then you can’t go wrong with Ancheer 10’ iSUP.
Single Products paddle Board Reviews:
- NIXY Newport G4 10’6” All Around iSUP
- MC Conks Go Explore SUP Review
- NIXY Newport SUP Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Review
- Bay Sports 2019 10’8 Seek Paddleboard Review
- Peak All Around Inflatable Paddle Board Review
- Vilano Navigator 10′ Paddleboard Review
- Pathfinder Inflatable Paddleboard Review
- Aqua Marina Vapor Paddleboard Review
- IRocker All-Around 11′ Paddleboard Review
- Tower Adventurer 2 Inflatable SUP Review
- Blue Wave Sports Stingray Inflatable SUP Review