The SereneLife SUP has lots of amazing features, such as the no-slip top deck design and the sturdy PVC, drop stitch material it is produced from. The SereneLife inflatable paddle board is made of topnotch PVC materials. The paddleboard has the ability to remain strong and survive encounters with rocks and other forms of obstacles.
The SereneLife SUP grants its users the comfort, stability and balance they need to have a smooth, steady and fun ride cruising the waters. Take a look at some of its other features:
- It has an adjustable oar which can work perfectly fine irrespective of the user’s height
- D-rings attachment for kayak seat
- It has a trio fin system that increases speed and aids maneuverability of the board
- The SereneLife SUP also features a leash that helps to keep the board accessible in instances of fall and slip
- The SereneLife SUP comes with a complete pack of paddleboard accessories
- It is lightweight and made of topnotch PVC and drop stitch material, which makes it SUPer strong
- It also comes with a wide, soft, no-slip top deck for stability and balance
- It has higher weight limit, having a standard single person design
Length: 10.5 feet
Width: 30 inches
Thickness: 6 inches
Weight: 19.6 pounds
Capacity: 275 pounds
Inflates to: 15PSI
Material: Reinforced Engineered PVC
Included accessories: manual air pump, coiled ankle leash, repair kit, an adjustable SUP paddle and a backpack
Performance: Users of the SereneLife paddle board have found it to be easy and convenient to handle. It is regarded to be relatively stable and fun to utilize. You can hardly tell the difference between this inflatable board and the hard paddleboards out there, as they’re made of top quality materials and extremely sturdy. You might not even be able to realize it’s an Inflatable SUP at first sight.
As described earlier, this SereneLife board features three fins, which help to increase speed and enable easy maneuverability of the board. Users describe it as perfect for casual paddle boarding, lightweight and easy to pack after use. Its sturdy structure makes it move through water easily and described by users to be perfect for beginners who want to learn how to ride a SUP.
As an additional feature, you can decide to get an adjustable kayak seat for your Inflatable paddle board that attaches to the D-rings which fits in perfectly for wind paddling. The triple fin system offers users great traction when on the board as it glides through the water easily. The size of the board can also accommodate quite a few things you need on the water, such as a kayak seat, which can be attached to the D-rings. The width and thickness of the board grants users an improved stability and balance, which is great for a low budget Inflatable SUP.
Setup and Portability: Riders say that the Serene Life premium is simple to set up and the high quality pump it comes with makes it easy to inflate the board. With a weight of 19.6 pounds, this board shouldn’t be so heavy to carry, it can be carried by just a person, and can be easily moved as you trek from land to the destination where it is going to be used on water.
Users have also described the manual air pump that comes with it to be of good quality and fills the board much faster when compared to the other kinds of air pump that comes with the previous paddleboards they have used. Though it is said to be difficult and exhausting when you utilize the hand pump. In this case, an additional electric pump with the exact valve can come in handy.
It is however described to be easy to deflate, light in weight, easy to move about, and can be packed conveniently into the backpack, which is well suitable for those who travel a lot going for SUP surfing excursions, adventure and for other outdoor activities. Buyers have made positive comments on the backpack that comes with the board, which makes storing the board as well as transportation pretty much easy to do.
It is easy to set up and can be conveniently inflated to attain the preferred 15PSI in less than 5 minutes. Though there have been complaints made by buyers about the SUP board bag not being large enough, this actually doesn’t matter, since the paddleboard is of top quality and extremely sturdy, and that’s all that matters.
Construction and Design: The Serene Life SUP is praised for its high quality material, made tough from a reinforced engineered PVC. Users have described it to be very sturdy and of top quality compared to other Inflatable paddle boards they have used. They are extremely strong and relatively stable on the water particularly for beginners.
The three fin system enables the board to give users great traction while on it as it glides through the water easily. The no-slip top deck design also gives its users a steady ride as it offers an improved balance and stability. The Serene Life premium also has adequate D-rings encompassing its traction pad and well suitable for kayak seat (when you want to convert the SUP to a kayak) and for storage purposes too.
- Price: 100% – The manufacturer made sure that you get all the qualities at a reasonable price. It is one of the best priced Inflatable paddle boards you would see around. It is a top quality and sturdy board that is worth the money. Despite being not too costly, it is built from quality materials. Beginners and professionals in paddleboarding are going to love its anti-slip top deck design and long lasting PVC structure.
- Material: 100% – The SereneLife paddle board is one of the strongest Inflatable brands available on the Inflatable paddle board market. It’s made strong from a high quality PVC and drop stitch material. We really like the hard board feeling it gives, and this guarantees its durability and stability it offers.
- Design: 90% – We can say it has a simple, yet great design. From the way it is shaped and structured, it guarantees users easy handling and offers SUPerb surf control. Its design will make you feel you are on a hard board without compromising performance as you enjoy skimming and cruising the waters. This is why many people use it for different activities like SUP fitness or even some fishing.
- Overall: 96% – This board is a great one to look out for. We can boldly suggest it to anybody who loves travelling and going for some adventure. It is travel-friendly and ideal for surf riding. They are loved by users for their portability and simplicity.
Globo Surf Overview
Conclusively, this is a sturdy and attractive paddle board. You will definitely derive so much fun from using it. With the amazing features the Serene Life SUP has, it is sure going to offer an amazing paddling experience on the water, as it guarantees an uncompromised stability and performance. It is perfectly fine for both adults and kids.