One of the reasons why the people who have bought the Roc 10’6” love it is because of the amazing features and functions it has. Let us not forget the fact that the board is inflatable and at the same time 6 inches thick, almost twice the thickness of other boards. The thing that customers love about the Roc 10’6” is that it comes with free premium accessories, including a backpack. Receiving these is included in the already acceptable price range the board has. Moreover, along with the backpack, you get the Roc high-grade accessories, including a non-slip deck, a fine waterproof bag (for free), a leash, a paddle, and a hand pump. All in all, this is what the Roc paddle board will give you:
- Amazing basic features, including high quality gripping/anti slippage, allowing you to freely position yourself on the board
- 4 stainless D-rings at the end of the deck. Useful for carrying food along with you
- One bigger D-ring on the nose of the board, important for towing and securing the Roc
- Does not get submerged underwater easily
- Comes with a package of bonus accessories, including a hand pump, leash, paddle, and a waterproof bag.
- The 3 directional fins can be used to help you steer on calm water a lot easier.
- Central fin can be removed for surfing on wavy waters.
Length: 10 feet 5 inches
Width: 32 inches
Thickness: 6 inches
Weight: 28 pounds
Capacity: 275 pounds
Inflates to: 15 PSI (pounds per square inch)
Material: Military-grade PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
Carry handles: 4, nose and center
Fins: 3 directional and 1 central
Warranty: 1-year free warranty
Colors: Black, blue, green, and pink
Included accessories: backpack, non-slip deck, waterproof bag, leash, paddle, hand pump, removable fins.
Performance and use: When it comes to performance and use, every surfer that has tried the Roc 10’6” hasn’t been unsatisfied. The product has been purchased from Amazon over 400 times, and it has been tried and tested by thousands of beginners and professionals as well. It can be used for recreational maneuvering on smooth water but also surfing on wild waves. It has been ranked as one of the best stands up paddleboards in 2021.
With its previously mentioned dimensions, anyone experienced in water sports will agree on the fact that the board is incredibly stable. Due to its 6 inch thickness, it’s nearly impossible for the board to be submerged underwater, except if one is past the weight limit of 275 pounds.
There have been cases where people take their pets with them on a fun ride, so there’s no need to worry about space as well. A 32-inch width should not be underestimated.
The Roc 10’6” is an excellent choice for both beginners and professionals. There are many cases where the Roc is the surfer’s first choice. Professionals also benefit from the moderate complexity of the board, such as its dimensions, and options when it comes to maneuvering.
Design and construction: Props should be given to the manufacturers of the Roc 10’6” for its amazing design and forge. The board is extremely well-assembled, both externally and internally as well.
For external design, it’s best to see it for yourself to be assured. It comes in a variety of colors, so you will always be able to choose the perfect one for you. The design is simple and soothing, and it’s really difficult to find an imperfection in it.
When it comes to surfing, the board is quite comfortable, allowing you to feel the softness of the design on your feet, yet at the same time feel the firmness of the compact and stable build of the Roc.
Considering the internal design, the military-grade PVC material makes the board extremely durable, stable, and compact. The board is capable of taking all kinds of hits, from mountain rocks to fall tests. Generally, there haven’t been dissatisfied riders with the quality of the design.
Setup: The board is not at all difficult to set up, and even beginners would easily grasp the point of it. Literally, the only con that this board has is the time required to pump it. For it to be stable, the Roc 10’6” needs to have a pressure per square inch inflation of 15 PSI. Hand pumping it to this site can be a burden for some, and it can take quite some time to get used to. A proposed solution is to purchase an electric pump which easily cuts the inflation time in half, but it could cost you a small fortune.
Once the board has been inflated, it is not at all difficult to set it up and get on the water. You should attach the 4 fins in their place, and then the D-rings as well. Once this has been done, you are prepared for the ride of your life
Portability: Since the board is inflatable, it comes down to a smaller size when deflated. This is why the board is incredibly easy to transport. Its owners praise the Roc for its convenience and portability.
- Price: With a price of 349 US dollars, we could easily say that the Roc 10’6” is incredibly underpriced, Considering the amazing quality, as well as the free premium accessories that you receive, it’s definitely more than worth it.
- Material: The build of the board should not be taken for granted. Since it is made out of high-quality military-grade PVC, you should not think twice about its durability and strength.
- Design: The design is relatively minimal, and there’s no reason for it to be complex either. The external design is appealing, and the internal design is seriously exceptional too.
- Overall: In conclusion, the Roc 10’6” is an excellent choice. It is one of the top 10% of the boards on the market. It has amazing performance, easy to use, and comes with high-quality free accessories.
Globo Surf Overview
All in all, it’s easy to conclude that the Roc 10’6” is a perfect paddle board for almost any surfer. Whether you are new to water sports, or you have been a part of them for years, you should not think twice about surfing with this one. What we can conclude is that the Roc is one of the best-looking inflatable stand up paddleboards on the market, and at the same time, due to its rigid military PVC body, it is incredibly durable and tough.
Surfing with an inflatable paddle board such as the Roc 10’6” is an incredibly enjoyable experience. This makes it a lot lighter, smoother, and definitely easier to control than non-inflatable boards. Also, when it comes to transportation and storing, it’s not at all difficult, unlike other boards.
Literally, the only con this board has is the fact that inflatable boards have to be pumped. Since this board comes with a free hand pump, people usually default to hand pumping. However, this can become a burden after a couple of weeks, and it will take you quite so time to pump it. The advice given by most professionals is to purchase an electric pump and save yourself time and effort.
More Paddle Reviews:
- Tower Paddle Board
- Aqua Marina Paddle Board
- Jimmy Styks Paddle Board
- Electric Pump For SUP
- Touring Paddle Board
- Paddle Board Fishing
- Calories Burned Paddleboarding
- Gili 10’6 Air Inflatable Sup
- ISUP VS SUP
- Falling Off Paddle Board
- Roc 10’6” Paddleboard, rocpaddleboards.com