If you are looking for the best diving watches, Invicta 8926OB is perfect for you. It has a firm grip and does not slip off easily. It has a luminescent feature that makes it easy to tell the time in the dark, especially if you are a deep-sea diver. The watches’ waterproof feature lasts for more than 200mm.
- It has a reliable Seikos NH35A caliber
- The three white hands on the watch are easy to see and read
- The luminescence in the hands and dotted markers last for hours, even while underwater.
- It has a 40 mm stainless steel case with a mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display.
- It features a stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp and safety closure, screw-down crown, and exhibition case back
- Water-resistant to 200 m/660 ft.
- Length-210mm. Size-20mm.
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case diameter: 40 millimeters
Case Thickness: 14 millimeters
Band Material: Stainless Steel
Band length: Men’s
Bandwidth: 20 millimeters
Band Color: Silver
Dial Color: Black
Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
Bezel Function: Unidirectional
Special features: luminous; water-resistant
Movement: Swiss Automatic
Water-resistant depth: 660 Feet
Warranty: 2-year warranty
Diving And Everyday use:
Numerous divers have tested this watch many times and it has worked flawlessly. Whether you’re a beginner scuba diver or a seasoned diving enthusiast, this watch is nice to have.
People say it’s snug enough not to be distracting over a scuba suit, and it is very comfortable to wear underwater, even over a wetsuit. Its incredibly easy to read (strong luminescence), and the reliable bezel allows you to track time and your ascent rate without any trouble.
Some divers even use it for free diving, since it’s very accurate. However, it does not give you all the sophisticated functions of a dive computer, so you need to choose according to your needs.
Finally, this is an amazing watch for casual wear too. It is not only meant for diving and divers, it can also be used for casual outings.
Cost-Effective And Durable:
Unlike most diving watches, this particular one is more affordable than most of the rest. Due to the waterproofing, the prices of diving watches are mostly inflated. The Invicta 8926OB is built high-quality products and is sold at a wide variety of subsidized prices. Relating to your distinctive needs, this watch comes in a wide range of prices for its esteemed customers.
This watch has a warranty of two years, this ensures you for any company related damages. INVICTA watches are among the best selling affordable mens dive watches now. You will rarely find a reliable dive watch in the price range of under $100, not to mention an automatic one.
However, it is exactly what Invicta, a Swiss budget watchmaker, can offer you. Their 89xx models are solid dive watches with a dressy look- which are dependable underwater and genteel in everyday-use. The watch is cost-effective, practical, and elegant.
The watch moves as long as you move, it is motion powered, the hand revolves smoothly (without jumps), and the watch will continue working for almost two days from the moment you set it down. There is no type of battery involved in any of this, which is a huge advantage. And even after you leave it stored for a while, it starts working again as soon as you put it on, as if nothing happened.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They’re considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors). Even though it is not compulsory for the functionality of the watch, some watch collectors prefer to have the watch winder.
- Design 96% – The Invicta 8926OB watch is a nice-looking & dressy watch that can be worn with a wide variety of outfits. The black dial and coin-edged bezel make the watch suitable for every occasion. Casual day? Work meeting? Not a problem at all with this watch. Sized at 43MM, the Invicta 8926OB watch is not too large on your wrist. And it is quite light too! Just heavy enough to give you that solid feeling of a watch around your wrist and light enough to be comfortable.
- Material 95% – The 8926OB watch is an Invicta pro diver, thus its waterproof capacity is absolutely higher than ordinary dress watches. According to Invicta, all the pro diver watches can resist water up to 660 feet. In fact, you can rest assured that these watches perform well underwater, as long as you dont go scuba diving to exactly 660 feet, or else you will put your beloved watch at risk.
- Price range 95% – Even though other watches can be bought at that same amount, none can be bought for close to the quality of this one. It is worth every penny; durable, practical, and stable, the Invicta 8926OB is one of the best watches out there in the market.
- Overall 98% – The Invicta 8926OB has a reputation for being one of the best diving and practical wristwatches out there. The simple stainless steel outlooks create a sophisticated yet simple look. The watch’s simples appearance makes it perfect for several occasions.
You might also like: Mares Puck Pro Dive Computer Review
Globo Surf Overview
The Invicta 8926OB diving watch is of extremely high quality, but its uses are not only restricted to diving. It is an everyday watch that does not need the constant hassle of changing the battery as it is motion powered. Once you put on the watch, it starts working, it is really as simple as that.
Its made from very strong materials so you can count on it to last for a very long time. As we mentioned earlier, changing the band is very easy, allowing you to wear this one on many different occasions too, not just when preparing for a dive holiday. If you decide to give this watch a shot, we guarantee you’ll love it the whole way.
More Scuba Reviews:
- Dive Camera
- Dive Light
- Full Face Scuba Mask
- Dive Watches Under 200
- Dive Watch Under 1000
- Decompression Sickness
- Deep-Sea Diving
- Spearfishing Techniques
More Watch Reviews:
- Seiko Skx007k
- Orient Ray 2
- Citizen Bm8180-03e
- Luminox Navy Seal 3001
- Stuhrling Aquadiver
- Seiko Skx009
- Casio Mrw-200h
- Citizen Bn0151-09l