This is a well-equipped paddleboard, that gives you all you need for a nice day out on the water. You get lots of storage space, stainless steel rings for securing your gear, and a nice padded surface for comfort while paddling. Take a peek at why you should consider getting the Ten Toes, inflatable paddleboard:
- Six stainless steel D-rings in the front for securing gear
- Bungee-corded storage is convenient for a lunch cooler
- EVA foam pad gives you prolonged comfort and prevents feet from slipping
- Three removable fins improve tracking and customize performance
- Rear D-ring for securing an ankle leash
- Strong carry handle in the middle for quick transportation
- Three-piece aluminum paddle is adjustable in length
- High-intensity pump for inflating the board
- Travel backpack for convenient carrying and transportation
Length: 10 feet
Width: 30 inches
Thickness: 6 inches
Weight: 29 pounds
Capacity: 275 pounds
Inflates to: 15PSI
Material: Military-grade PVC
Warranty: 1-year warranty
Included accessories: Travel backpack, three-piece SUP paddle, high-intensity manual pump, three removable nylon fins, repair kit
Performance: Riders say that this board is very easy to use. Thanks to its shape and generous width (for a 10ft board), the Weekender is really stable in the water. It works best when used in calm water, but it can also handle a wave or two.
The system of three removable fins not only helps it track better but also the board better performance in different water conditions. Additionally, this package comes with an adjustable 3-piece aluminum SUP paddle, for which users say that it’s very efficient and makes maneuvering the board easier.
People agree that this board is best for medium-sized users. It may be too short for taller people because they won’t have enough stability. Knowing how to size the SUP correctly is very useful, so think about this before buying it. Of course, no matter how stable your board is, always wear a life vest.
Design: This is a neatly designed board, despite not being packed with features. Users say that riding the board is really comfy and easy for many hours, and that’s all that matters. The deck of the Ten Toes Weekender comes with EVA foam padding that feels nice for both standings or sitting down.
As we mentioned earlier, the nose of the board comes with 6 D-rings connected with bungee cords to create a storage area. Users say this is very convenient for keeping a dry bag with your valuables, a sleeping bag if going on a longer trip, or all the other gear you need to enjoy the benefits of paddleboarding.
Construction: Paddleboarders claim that this board is incredibly rigid when fully inflated, almost like a regular hardboard. When comparing inflatable SUPs vs hard SUPs, rigidity is usually one of the things that go in favor of hard boards, so you can understand how well the Weekender is made.
All of this is possible thanks to the military-grade PVC. The users have really put it to the test, and the results are more than satisfactory. Besides, it features drop stitch technology for the interior, giving it a strong structure. On the other hand, the board’s weight capacity is relatively limited, so be careful not to overload it when packing.
Setup: Setting up this board is simple, but it takes some effort. This iSUP comes with an H3 valve on it, and a high-intensity pump in the package to manually inflate the paddleboard. This pump has a gauge so you know when you’ve reached the desired 15PSI.
However, unlike some other hand pumps, this one doesn’t have different modes of operation, so pumping can become really difficult for the last few PSI. If you think you don’t have the strength for it, or simply don’t like doing it manually, we recommend that you buy an electric pump.
Portability: People are generally very happy with how easy this board is to take with you. After all, this is one of the main reasons you get an inflatable in the first place. When fully deflated, the Weekender measures only 36×11 inches (as large as an average sleeping bag). The board has a nylon strap to tie it when rolled, so it’s neat and compact when you put it in your trunk. If you decide to buy the package that includes a board bag, things become even easier.
You might also like: IRocker Cruiser Paddleboard
Carrying the inflated board is really easy, thanks to the strong carry handle in the middle. At only 29lbs, it’s very light – meaning that almost anyone can do it. Of course, as we pointed out earlier, having a grab handle on the nose or the tail would be useful for dragging the board in and out of the water. Also, some additional D-rings on the sides would allow you to attach a shoulder strap and make carrying easier.
- Price: 100% – In terms of value for money, it doesn’t get much better than this. Both packages (with and without a backpack) are very affordable and can easily be compared with more expensive boards, both in terms of overall quality and the number of paddleboard accessories you get in the package. If you’re buying a SUP on a budget and are concerned with the quality you’re getting, don’t be – this is an excellent board.
- Material: 90% – Like all strong inflatable boards, the Weekend paddleboard is made of high-quality PVC. Rated as military-grade, the manufacturer claims that it’s almost indestructible. It doesn’t have any weak points, and you don’t really have to worry about scratches, bumps, or punctures.
- Design: 85% – This is perhaps a segment where the Ten Toes paddleboard falls behind a bit. It’s designed to be a universal board and give you a balance between speed and stability, which is perfectly fine. However, we feel that it could have more useful features on (or below) the deck, such as adding grab handles, tow rings, extra D-rings on the sides, and so on. On a different note, we want to add that this board looks great. Thanks to a total of 10 color combinations you can choose from, this board looks much better than many more expensive SUPs out there.
- Overall: 92% – There are many good things about this board, and we’re pretty sure that most riders will be more than satisfied. We’ve rated it with a high grade because it’s really good at what it does – giving you a stable and comfortable ride. If you’re aware of its limitations when buying it, you will be very happy.
Globo Surf Overview
Overall, this is a well-made board. The Ten Toes Weekender is reliable, rigid, durable, and very comfortable. Its versatility allows you to use it for different activities – from learning how to paddle a SUP, to even exercising on the water and burning some calories. As we mentioned, it works well in different circumstances, from flat water to surf. While you won’t be able to race it, this iSUP is one of the best for having a relaxed day out on the water. Finally, you shouldn’t forget all the additional things you get (besides the board itself), making this a really good deal.
Single Products Paddle Board Reviews:
- NIXY Manhattan Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Review
- Bay Sports 2019 11’6 Tour Paddleboard Review
- Peak 11 Expedition Inflatable Paddle Board Review
- Tower IRace 12’6” Paddleboard Review
- Hala Playa Paddleboard Review
- BIC Sport ACE-TEC Paddleboard Review
- Gili 11′ / 12′ Adventure Inflatable SUP Board Review
- Tower Xplorer 14′ Inflatable SUP Review
- ISLE Airtech 12’6 Touring Inflatable SUP Review