The innovative features incorporated into Silipint products are the main secret behind their constantly increasing popularity. The Pint silicone glass can’t be broken, it’s easy to clean, and can be used for anything from drinking to preparing food. Take a quick look at everything Silipint drinkware has to offer:
- Unbreakable construction for worry-free use
- Incredible temperature resistance (-58 to 450°F)
- Food-grade FDA-approved materials without BPA, BPS, and phthalates
- Hypoallergenic and anti-microbial
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Safe for microwaves, ovens, freezers, and grills
- Safe for washing in a dishwasher
- Polished interior surface is easy to clean
- Matte exterior surface provides a good grip
- Fits in the cup holder in your car, truck or kayak
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
Volume: 16 ounces (0.47 liters)
Weight: 8 ounces
Finish: Matte exterior, polished interior
Top diameter: 3.5 inches
Bottom diameter: 2.5 inches
Height: 5.8 inches
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Construction and Use: Customers are impressed with the silicone construction of these glasses. They are thick and strong enough for drinks, and you don’t have to worry about breaking them when dropped to the ground. Because they’re unbreakable, they make an excellent choice for children too. Furthermore, the surface can’t be scratched, and the color won’t fade in the sun. All this makes it a very popular choice among campers and hikers as their road trip essentials.
As we mentioned earlier, there are plenty of uses for this drinkware. When at home, you can safely put it in the freezer or in the microwave. When at the campsite, you can use it for heating your meal, melting butter on the camping grill, or boiling some water. It can tolerate pretty much anything other than being put directly into the fire. It’s universally sized (16oz), so it’s excellent for beer or any other beverage. The size allows it to fit it any cup holder, and the no-slip base makes sure it stands firmly on any surface.
Safety: When it comes to product safety, Silipint is very responsible. The silicone is safe as a drink or food container, and you don’t have to worry about any harmful substances leaking into your drink. Everything is FDA tested and approved, and has no BPA, BPS, or phthalates.
Users also like that these are hypoallergenic and come with anti-microbial properties, making them even safer to use. An additional advantage is that these are recyclable if you don’t want to use them any longer. While silicone can only be recycled in specialized plants, Silipint offers to take it off your hands and recycle it for you.
Cleaning: Everybody who bought Silipint glasses and drinkware agrees that they are easy to clean. If you’re washing dishes when camping, you can clean them like any other dish (with detergent and soap). They aren’t sensitive products by any means, so you don’t have to worry about damaging them. When at home, it’s perfectly safe to throw them in a dishwasher.
However, we want to point out a couple of things. Because there isn’t a protective surface layer on the glass (because of its toxicity), some colored foods and drinks can leave stains on the surface. This is why users recommend that you wash the Pint glass as soon as possible. If the stain has already set in, you can use hydrogen peroxide to get it out. Furthermore, if you have problems with unpleasant odors, it’s recommended you use baking soda and vinegar to remove it.
Accessories and Compatibility: In addition to various glasses, shots, and bowls, Silipint also produces lids and straws from the same materials. Lids come in two sizes, and the larger Travel Lid XL is fully compatible with the Silipint glass. It has a push tab for drinking, and a straw hole if you prefer using a straw.
This is great for travel since it allows you to use the covered glass instead of a travel mug. We also want to add that the Silipint Base (12oz) fits into the Pint glass perfectly (to form a shaker), while the Silipint Shot can be used for measuring ingredients. Campers say this setup works great when making camping cocktails for you and your friends.
Customization: The matte surface of the Silipint glass allows you to write on it with a sharpie, which is very convenient for larger gatherings. But don’t worry, the writings aren’t permanent – while they won’t rub off on your fingers, they come off easily with a cloth and some water. If you order a large batch (72+ pieces), Silipint will customize the drinkware for you. They can screen print any text or logo you want, and design the glass however you like it.
- Price: 90% – While the price for an individual piece isn’t exactly low, you need to keep in mind how durable Silipint products are. A glass you buy now can be used as long as you want because it won’t be destroyed through normal use. This makes Silipint drinkware a one-time investment, so the price is more than justified. As a proof of this, the manufacturer gives you a lifetime warranty on any product you buy.
- Material: 100% – The choice of materials is flawless. As we mentioned earlier, it’s firm enough to hold any type of drink, yet flexible enough to be pressed or dropped without any damage. Of course, let’s not forget that the silicone is completely safe for food and drinks, so you don’t have to worry about any health hazards.
- Design: 95% – We really like the design of the pints, as they are convenient to hold and carry. In fact, Silipint has put a lot of thought into the design and shape, so they are easy to use for both adults and children. In addition, you have plenty of colors to choose from when buying, allowing you to customize it however you want. If you’re ordering a larger amount, you can even have a custom print on the glasses, giving them the personal touch you need.
- Overall: 95% – The thing we like most about Silipint drinkware is its versatility. Aside from drinking, these can be extremely useful when cooking outdoors (for warming up and preparing quick meals). We can recommend it to any outdoor enthusiast that seeks durability and reliability.
Globo Surf Overview
The Silipint glass feels great in your hands and is very convenient to use. As you had the chance to see, the flexibility and durability it offers can’t be matched by other drinkware. This is why we completely agree with customers who claim that it will quickly become your favorite cup.
You can use it yourself, or give it to your child without any worries they’ll break it. Also, this type of glass will always find its place on your list when planning a camping trip. We have a very nice opinion of Silipint, and we’re sure you’ll enjoy it if you’re open to trying something new.
More Camping Reviews:
- Portable Generator
- Night Vision Binoculars
- Emergency Radio
- Camping Mattress
- Backpack Cooler
- Insulate A Tent
- Sleeping Bag Ratings
- Hammock Camping
- Leave No Trace Principles
- Diy Tent Poles