The B-2 Nano Blade is one of the world’s smallest working pocket knives. It is 48mm when folded closed, 80mm with the blade deployed, and weighs less than an ounce. Though small in stature, it packs quite a punch and is very useful. It is a convenient and handy tool to attach to your keychain so it is always with you. You will forget it is there until you need it, which will be often.
The dual blade design makes this pocket knife versatile and it comes in handy in many situations. The serrated edge features the Great American teeth style for sawing through tough materials such as wood and rope fibers. The straight edge is a versatile flat blade for making clean cuts. It works great for cutting boxes and cords, opening cans and packages, tightening screws, cutting fruits, carving wood, and even starting fires using a tinder.
Inspired by the B-2 Stealth Bomber military aircraft, it has tactical aesthetics and military-grade durability. It is even backed by a lifetime warranty. Made of heat-treated 440C stainless steel, it is strong and sturdy and can withstand the rigors of everyday use and carry. When extended, the knife locks up firmly via a lever lock mechanism, which eliminates the risk of folding unintentionally when being used and the handle is just the right length to get a sure grip.
Functional and minimal, the B-2 Nano Blade Knife is perfect for everyday carry and a compact hiking pack or survival kit. It is also a cool novelty tool for collectors. As a reader of Globosurfer.com, you can get the B-2 Nano Blade at a 30% discount by entering “GloboSurf” as the discount code at check out. For more details, keep scrolling to read our in-depth review.
Inspired by and named after the B-2 Stealth Bomber military aircraft, the B-2 Bomber Nano Blade has tactical aesthetics, military-grade robustness, and stealth qualities. With its diminutive size, it goes unnoticed in your pocket, backpack, or survival kit until you need it. It steps in and gets the task completed gracefully.
Designed to be the perfect EDC tool, it is minimal and functional and has features that make it easy to carry around and sturdy enough for EDC and tough tasks such as sawing through wood. Its features are as follows:
- A folding and locking pocket knife that locks firmly via a lever lock mechanism
- Heat-treated 440C stainless steel body and blade
- A jet black anodized coating with a matte polishing
- A dual blade design with a serrated edge and a flat blade straight edge
- Great American serrated teeth style designed to saw through wood and other tough materials
- Perforations on the blade prevent materials from sticking on the blade during use
- It has a hole for a keychain ring or lanyard clip attachment for belt loops, purses, and backpacks
Dimensions: 3.2 x 0.8 x 0.1 inches
Weight: < 0.96oz
Extended Length: 80mm
Folded Length: 50mm
Blade Length: 30mm
Handle Length: 48mm
Locking Mechanism: Lever Lock
Serrated Teeth: 8 Great American style teeth
Materials: 440C heat-treated stainless steel with a 58-60HRC hardness rating
Size and Weight: The B-2 Bomber Nano Blade is dubbed the smallest tactical knife and the world’s lightest fully locking nano blade and rightly so. It folds closed into a 48mm long, 20mm wide, and 5mm thick tool and weighs just under an ounce. The perfect size and weight to attach to your keychain or clip to your belt loop and carry with you day in and day out. It is 80mm long with the blade deployed. The blade is 30mm while the handle is 50mm, which is a good length for control when using it.
Material and Construction: This little knife is engineered to be tactical. It has military-grade strength and durability. The casing and the blade are made of heat-treated 440C stainless steel with a hardness rating of 58-60HRC.
This kind of build makes for a robust, corrosion-resistant knife that resists the elements very well, can withstand the rigors of everyday carry, and can handle tough tasks. The finish is an attractive jet black anodized matte polishing. It has a folding and locking design. For safety, it locks tight via a lever lock that prevents it from folding accidentally during use.
Functionality: The B-2 Nano Blade is sturdy and gets its jobs done. The folding and locking design and the robust tactical build using hard stainless steel make it a solid pocket knife that performs like a bigger pocket knife. It unfolds into a good length for ease of handling and a solid frame lock holds it in place.
As for usefulness, you will be surprised at how handy this mini folding knife is. The dual blade design gives it a surprising amount of utility. The serrated edge features Great American teeth which are very good at sawing through tough materials such as wood and rope fibers. The straight-edge has a versatile flat ground and is sharp out of the box.
Whenever you need to cut open boxes, cut cords, cut fruits, open mail, open cans, open plastic packages, tighten loose screws, remove staples, carve wood, cut fishing line, or start a fire with tinder at a campsite, the B-2 Nano will get the job done. The three perforations ensure that the material being sawed doesn’t stick to the blade during use.
For ease of carrying, it has a hole for keychain or lanyard attachment and comes with a keyring and lanyard clip for attaching to a belt loop or a zipper ring on a purse or backpack.
- Design: 100% – Inspired by the B-2 Stealth Bomber military aircraft, the B-2 pocket knife has a cool tactical look and military-grade robustness. It folds into a compact package for EDC carry. When extended, it locks firmly for safety during use.
- EDC Practicality: 100% – Non-bulky, ultralight, sturdy, and useful. It doesn’t take precious pocket space, won’t weigh you down and it is very handy to have. Minimal yet functional and versatile, it is the ideal everyday carry tool.
- Material: 90% – Heat treated 440C stainless steel with a 58-60HRC hardness rating is a great metal for an EDC tool. It is sturdy and doesn’t rust or corrode. The jet black full matte polishing is also nice but it wears out with time.
- Price: 85% – A bit expensive but it is a high-quality pocket knife and a great value for money given its convenience, usefulness, long-lasting construction, and cool novelty design.
- Overall: 93% – Great little folding knife and one of the most popular small pocket knives. The perfect size and weight and really well constructed and sturdy for everyday carry. It’s versatile and comes in handy in every day, emergency, and survival situations whether you’re at home, at work, at a campsite, or in the wild backcountry.
Globo Surf Overview
For such a small pocket knife, the main concern is whether it is sturdy enough to be practical and useful. Thanks to the folding and locking design, dual blade design, and robust stainless steel construction, the B-2 Nano Blade Folding Knife is a sturdy tool that is actually useful and gets its jobs done. It is the best small pocket knife to attach to your keychain so you’re never without a knife when you need one.
Minimal and functional, it is also handy to have in a backpacking pack or emergency kit. It is super convenient and comes in handy often. It is also a great novelty gift idea. Be sure to enter “GloboSurf” as your discount code as you check out to get the B-2 Nano pocket knife at a 30% discount!